The outstanding feature of colgate toothpaste of children unicorn unicorn incense
- Colgate® toothpaste is strawberry gel and contains sodium fluoride active ingredients that help prevent children's tooth decay over 2 years old.
- Environmentally friendly packaging has a lovely cartoon, helping children to be more interested in brushing.
- Cute dinosaurs and unicorns, suitable for both boys and girls
- Sweet strawberry flavor, not spicy baby
- Encourage use with Colgate brushes for children to protect the maximum children's smile
Instructions for brushing properly with Colgate toothpaste and toothpaste:
1. Brush your teeth thoroughly at least 2 times daily or according to the dentist's instructions.
2. Use at least 1g of toothpaste at a time.
3. Children under 6 years of age should only use small creams with beans, with the guidance of adults to avoid swallowing.
4. Garges with Colgate Plax mouthwash after brushing.
** Should be combined with Colgate toothbrush and Colgate Plax mouthwash to protect your teeth more comprehensively.
** Note: In case the child is absorbing Flouride from other sources should advise the doctor.
- Limit sweet food for babies
- Rinse your mouth after brushing
- Examining teeth at least once per year
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture